To save lives and the nation, Rev. Steven Andrew is turning people to God during the riots and coronavirus national emergencies. Andrew is the founder of the group “America Is on the Lord’s Side,” which includes top Christians and pastors nationwide.
The USA has been devastated by violent protests, lootings, millions of people losing jobs, and attacks on freedom. “To get out of the troubles, it is important we understand the Bible teaches riots, the COVID-19 plague, and businesses closing are not God’s blessings, but God’s judgment for our national sins,” Andrew said.
Andrew provides the Scriptures below that reveal our national disobedience with false gods, LGBT, abortion, and voting for the heathen caused God’s wrath not God’s protection. “The only hope for mercy, safety, and economic recovery is to make God our top priority. We do this by serving Jesus as judge, lawgiver, and king (Isaiah 33:33),” said Andrew. Andrew encouraged people by saying, “Even though we see God’s wrath for national disobedience, the cross promises forgiveness and new life.”
God’s Way for Safety, Freedom, and Economic Turn Around
Using the Holy Bible, Andrew shows what is happening in current events.
1. We are seeing God’s judgment, so we must reaffirm covenant that the USA follows Jesus Christ as a nation.
- 2 Chronicles 15, 2 Chronicles 34, “This is a Christian nation” – Supreme Court, One nation under God – Pledge of Allegiance
2. Our national sins have consequences that affect our safety, freedom, and the economy.
- “when the land sins against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it” Ezekiel 14:13
- “He turneth… a fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein.” Psalm 107:33-34
- “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” Galatians 6:7-8
- Some ignore God’s judgment. Others think it must be the final end tmes, but it may not be. However, we know for certain sin has conesquences and the frightening times we have seen are the judgment of God.
3. What are the sins that the Bible teaches caused God’s judgment?
Violence and troubles are from those people not saying the USA is a Christian nation and not seeking the Lord.
- “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD” Psalm 33:12; See Leviticus 26:14-17
- “And in those times there was no peace to him that went out, nor to him that came in, but great vexations were upon all the inhabitants… And nation was destroyed of nation, and city of city: for God did vex them with all adversity.” 2 Chronicles 15:5-6
- “But when they in their trouble did turn unto the LORD God… and sought him, he was found of them… And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;” 2 Chronicles 15:4 & 12
Praying to false gods and opposing God causes plagues.
- “And the LORD plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.” Exodus 32:35
- “And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.” Leviticus 26:21
- “God, which hath power over these plagues” Revelation 16:9.
- Schools teach about most religions, but not about how to be born again by putting your faith in Jesus Christ.
- Even some Christians have inter-faith prayer meetings with all gods.
- The Democrat Party worships all gods and typically rejects Christianity. For example, Democrats help Muslims who deny God has a Son, so their sins cannot be forgiven by Jesus Christ.
- Even the GOP, which generally follows Christianity, has a Mormon chair who as a Mormon thinks Jesus is the spirit brother of Lucifer, which is most offensive to the Lord.
Bad leaders that hate America and the Constitution, and don’t stop riots, looting and lawlessnes are God’s judgment for false gods, abortion, not saying the USA is a Christian nation, voting for non-Christians and LGBT sins.
- “…if ye shall despise my statutes… but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you… they that hate you shall reign over you;” Leviticus 26:14-17.
- “Neither have our kings, our princes, our priests, nor our fathers, kept thy law, nor hearkened unto thy commandments and thy testimonies… For they have not served thee… Behold, we are servants this day, and for the land that thou gavest unto our fathers to eat the fruit thereof and the good thereof, behold, we are servants in it: And it yieldeth much increase unto the kings whom thou hast set over us because of our sins: also they have dominion over our bodies, and over our cattle, at their pleasure, and we are in great distress. And because of all this we make a sure covenant, and write it… and… seal unto it.” Nehemiah 9:34-38
- We have only seen the first signs and wonders of this judgment, so we must consider the danger before us, get on our knees, and ask God for mercy. The full judgment is to be taken captive and killed (Ezekiel 16:38-41).
- False gods, same-sex sin marriage, government funded abortion and the people not saying the USA is a Christia nation caused the swamp of corruption of “they that hate you shall reign over you”.
The economic collapse, spoiling and losing jobs are from false gods and not having Christian laws.
- “they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers… and went after the heathen… concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them… and made them molten images… and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal… And the LORD rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers…” 2 Kings 17:15-20
- “if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes… thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore” Deuteronomy 28:15, 29
- “And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim: And they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that [were] round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the LORD to anger. 13 And they forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth. 14 And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel, and he delivered them into the hands of spoilers that spoiled them, and he sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies. 15 Whithersoever they went out, the hand of the LORD was against them for evil, as the LORD had said, and as the LORD had sworn unto them: and they were greatly distressed. 16 Nevertheless the LORD raised up judges, which delivered them out of the hand of those that spoiled them. 17 And yet they would not hearken unto their judges, but they went a whoring after other gods, and bowed themselves unto them: they turned quickly out of the way which their fathers walked in, obeying the commandments of the LORD; [but] they did not so. 18 And when the LORD raised them up judges, then the LORD was with the judge, and delivered them out of the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge: for it repented the LORD because of their groanings by reason of them that oppressed them and vexed them. 19 And it came to pass, when the judge was dead, [that] they returned, and corrupted [themselves] more than their fathers, in following other gods to serve them, and to bow down unto them; they ceased not from their own doings, nor from their stubborn way. 20 And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel; and he said, Because that this people hath transgressed my covenant which I commanded their fathers, and have not hearkened unto my voice;” Judges 2:11-20 KJV
Destruction, even partial destruction, is God’s judgment of LGBT societies. History affirms this.
- “Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.” Jude 7
- “And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;” 2 Peter 2:6
- We are seeing the beginning of destruction. This is a national emergency warning to obey God.
- Pastors and churches not standing up for traditional marriage.
- Drag queens teaching children in libraries
Losing everything, captivity or destruction comes from abortion, false gods, LGBT sin, and not having Christian laws.
- “And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you… And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants. Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;) That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you. For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.” Leviticus 18:21-29
- Some may say what about adultery and fornication? Don’t they also bring judgment? All sin, including fornicationa and adultery, brings judgment (Leviticus 18:6-17, 20). However, the Supreme Court is saying go commit same-sex sin and abortion, they are not saying go commit adultery. Congress is praying with false gods and funding abortion, but they also are not saying sin with adultery. That’s why LGBT, false gods and abortion are great national sins bringing God’s judgment. Let’s repent of all sin.
To have freedom we must have Jesus as King.
The only way to have liberty is to follow Jesus Christ and have Christian laws. We must reaffirm covenant that the USA follows Jesus Christ and obey Him as judge, lawgiver and king.
- “Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” 2 Corinthians 3:17
- “the LORD is our judge; the LORD our lawgiver; the LORD is our king; he will save us” Isaiah 33:22
- “And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.” Leviticus 26:21.
- “No king but King Jesus” American Revolution Motto
God’s Answer for Freedom Is to Reaffirm covenant
Covenant is the only way to restore God’s favor and end God’s judgment to the nation. We know Judah renewed their covenant to seek the Lord with all their heart and all their soul as a nation, and God delivered them from all their troubles. We know economic recovery will not happen unless we follow Jesus Christ.
To heal lives and our nation, Andrew is gathering all Christian leaders and Christians, and calling the nation to obey God with covenant action. Will you join Andrew and reaffirm covenant that the USA follows Jesus Christ?
Father, we humble ourselves before You as a nation and agree:
- You, Lord, are the God of the USA and Americans (those who believe) are Your people. Psalm 33:12, 2 Corinthians 6:18
- Jesus is judge, lawgiver and king of the USA. Isaiah 33:22, Philippians 2:11
- Americans obey the Holy Bible with all of our heart and all of our soul. Luke 6:47-49, 2 Chronicles 34:32
- Americans seek You with all of our heart and all of our soul. 2 Chronicles 15:12, Matthew 7:7
- Americans teach 3 generations of the USA to live in covenant Christian nation, including to choose covenant Christian nation representatives from school boards to federal representatives, and to have daily Bible reading and Christian prayer in all schools again. Matthew 28:19-20, Isaiah 59:21
- Americans turn away from everyone against Jesus Christ. 2 Timothy 3:5, 2 Chronicles 15:8.The Bible teaches “turn away from such people” 2 Timothy 3:5. We witness to unbelievers, but we do not vote for them nor are we unequally yoked with those in rebellion to God. By obeying God we have protection and blessings.
- Americans restore the Cross (renew the altar) and Americans receive forgiveness for the USA’s sins by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. 1 John 1:7, Jonah 4:2.
In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Donate to Help Save Lives
If our mission of turning the nation to God to heal our land is important to you, then consider giving a generous donation today! We need to raise $400,000 for important upcoming nationwide outreaches. To give by mail click here.
Thank you for your most generous support to the Lord.
TO BE ABLE TO SHARE GOD’s WORD IN POLITICS, USA CHRISTIAN CHURCH CAN NOT BE A NON-PROFIT
Money given to USA Christian Church is not tax deductible. If you want the equivalent of a “tax-deduction” simply subtract that amount before giving. Learn more.
All transactions on USA Christian Church are secured.
* All gifts of $20 or more receive a mailed thank you gift.