The beliefs of the American Christian Denomination are established by the USA’s Founding Fathers. Christians of all denominations are invited join the American Christian Denomination below, if they are true Americans, who believe the USA is One Nation Under God!
An amazing historical fact of America was a conflict in the Continental Congress almost stopped the USA gaining Christian freedom from King George’s oppression in 1774. Christians of different denominations weren’t praying together due to denominational differences. John Adams wrote:
“When the Congress first met, Mr. Cushing made a Motion, that it should be opened with Prayer. It was opposed … because we were so divided in religious Sentiments, some Episcopalians, some Quakers, some Aanabaptists, some Presbyterians and some Congregationalists, so that We could not join in the same Act of Worship.”
So, to unite the USA in Christ and win the Revolutionary War, Samuel Adams:
“arose and said he… could hear a Prayer from a [Christian] Gentleman of Piety and Virtue who was at the same Time a Friend to his Country.”
The people agreed with the Adams, who is known as the father of the Revolution, and the USA united in Christ to demand Christian religious liberty. Without Christians joining together and agreeing to serve God as a nation, the USA would not have independence.
Today, as true Americans we must unite the USA in Christ, with every Christian of “of Piety and Virtue who [is] at the same Time a Friend to his Country.” To save the USA, we can have differences on minor doctrines. However, the things we must agree on are:
- Believe the core Gospel of Jesus Christ (John 3:16) that all have sinned and the only way to heaven is by believing Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. Jesus was buried and God raised Him from the dead. (Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, Romans 10:9-10, Ephesians 2:8-9, Acts 4:12)
- Believe the USA is a Christian nation (Psalm 33:12)
We proclaim: The LORD is the God of the USA and Americans (those who believe) are His people.
- Insist the USA’s #1 priority is Christian religious liberty (Mark 12:30)
The settlers, John Hancock, George Washington, John Adams and John Jay show that our nation’s top priority is Christian freedom. As Americans, we know we have God-given rights to freely follow Jesus Christ based on our understanding of the Bible and conscience. That is why our founders put the Holy Bible and Christian prayer in schools – not false gods, George Washington commanded the military to attend Christian church and Congress prayed in Jesus’ name. The USA believes in Christian freedom, not the world’s lie of “freedom of all religions,” since that provokes the one true God (Deuteronomy 8:19).
- Have Jesus as our judge, lawgiver and king (Isaiah 33:22), with the Holy Bible as our final authority, personally and for the USA.
- Demand our God-given rights (Genesis 1:27).
- Speak up for Christian leaders in public service only (Exodus 18:21)), from school boards to federal representatives.
- Teach righteousness exalteth a nation (Proverbs 14:34): but sin is a reproach to any people. So the USA has marriage f one man and one woman only and is a pro-life nation.
You can join the American Denomination by signing up for One Million Americans on the LORD’s Side.